Oh My Sims: A Sims Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sims forum for all the simmers out there!

5 posters

What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3?

lollyduncs
    lollyduncs
    Lurker

What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3? Empty What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3?

Post  lollyduncs Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 am

:D I think they should make a pig 'Farm Animals' cat Expansion pack, i mean, it would be so cool, you could buy stables and barns and when they reproduce, yo can sell the animals, you could ride horses ANYWHERE Exclamation It would be so cool Exclamation and you could buy a farm house for a house, and you have corn fields and you can make corn and vege properly, that would be WAY cool Exclamation Don't you agree Question Laugh :D please say you're comments AND say what other expansions they should make :D Bye :D
    BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3? Empty Re: What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3?

Post  BlitzLove Pop Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah, I'd like horses. It'll go great with Riverview!
    SweetLove
    SweetLove
    Admin
    Admin

What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3? Empty Re: What expansion packs do you think they should create for the sims 3?

Post  SweetLove Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm

yeah that would be fun : :D
    Lolita
    Lolita
    Lurker

Post  Lolita Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I saw here. They're making a Sims 3 World Adventures pack. And it comes out November 16th, '09.

I am really looking forward to seeing some seasons and pets again.
    :]
    n8h@wk
    n8h@wk
    Lurker

Post  n8h@wk Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 am

That would be cool as long as they add more than just farm animals. Cats, Dogs, Horses, Hamsters, Snakes, and I think Pigs would be great.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:33 pm