Oh My Sims: A Sims Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sims forum for all the simmers out there!

+2
orangeluvr101
BlitzLove Pop
6 posters

I'm soooo tired of EA

BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

I'm soooo tired of EA Empty I''m soooo tired of EA

Post  BlitzLove Pop Wed May 20, 2009 1:06 pm

I just read this from Snooty Sims:
    Sims 3 store
    Many visitors from fanevents who played the Sims 3, complained that there were few objects in the game. Now we know why; EA wants to sell them seperately in the Sims 3 store.
    But seriously, Simmersnews managed to find some details from that store and found the objects and their price.

Now read this.

What the hell?!? The Sims games are expensive enough and now they want to charge us for "extra" items. Urgh... I'm cringing with disgust.
    orangeluvr101
    orangeluvr101
    Babbling Buffoon
    Babbling Buffoon

I'm soooo tired of EA Empty Re: I'm soooo tired of EA

Post  orangeluvr101 Sat May 23, 2009 5:01 pm

That's pretty bad!
    Jadeleine
    Jadeleine
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jadeleine Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeah...that is not good thing. Is this true that custom content is going to be illegal to share unofficial fansites and can only be shared in official community? I heard this rumor...i hope it´s not true :(....
    Jellytots
    Jellytots
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

I'm soooo tired of EA Empty Nope....

Post  Jellytots Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Jadeleine wrote:Yeah...that is not good thing. Is this true that custom content is going to be illegal to share unofficial fansites and can only be shared in official community? I heard this rumor...i hope it´s not true :(....

I wouldn't say so. EA has always supportted custom content as it saved them time, so no, I wouldn't believe it.
    Jadeleine
    Jadeleine
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jadeleine Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Jellytots wrote:
    Jadeleine wrote:Yeah...that is not good thing. Is this true that custom content is going to be illegal to share unofficial fansites and can only be shared in official community? I heard this rumor...i hope it´s not true :(....

I wouldn't say so. EA has always supportted custom content as it saved them time, so no, I wouldn't believe it.

Okay, thanks i feel better now Smile
    BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Post  BlitzLove Pop Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 am

And the thing is, there are a lot of CC creators out there much better then the EA ones....
    Luckily there was a "special" offer when you pre-ordered from a swedish site... you get 63 sim points for free. I'm not going to spend any of my money on the Sims 3 store.
    Jadeleine
    Jadeleine
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jadeleine Sat May 30, 2009 6:14 pm

I just read this from thesims3.com forums guidelines:

"To use The Sims 3 Store you need to first product register your game on the site. Once you product register, you can obtain your 1000 SimPoints granted to you with the purchase of your game during the registration process, or at a later time by visiting your "My Account" areas on the Store and Community sites."

1000poinst for everyone?! That is good news for a change. You can actually get one or two sets with that amount for free. Im not that impressed with the stuff there...i think im goint to use my points if there´s goin to be batterns of things like that...or maybe in differend kind of hairstyles.
    BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Post  BlitzLove Pop Sun May 31, 2009 8:04 am

I wasn't entirely impressed but I have a few things I have my eyes set on.
    A few hairstyles, clothes etc. Not really furnitures :o:
    Jadeleine
    Jadeleine
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jadeleine Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am

I think im going to save some point for future. I need a lot of differend kind of hairs and I guess modded hairs won´t be caming anytime soon. Maybe it´s illegal to even make those same way in sims2 :(, so we are completely stuck with EA:s hair...i guess...
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Commoner
    Commoner

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:50 am

Their action of 1000 points when register your game is good.
    But ghah.. the prices for the objects, it's to much.
    Like someone earlier said, we already pay enough to buy those games... Yet those greedy monsters want to see more and more money. =_=;
    Jellytots
    Jellytots
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jellytots Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Amaranth wrote:Their action of 1000 points when register your game is good.
    But ghah.. the prices for the objects, it's to much.
    Like someone earlier said, we already pay enough to buy those games... Yet those greedy monsters want to see more and more money. =_=;

Yeah, no duh!

We are just being ripped off by EA. I mean, HELLO? We are currently in a recession you know!

But!- Ea invited the best CC creators in the world to a convention, so... They probs. were showed how to make it there... I hope...
    Jadeleine
    Jadeleine
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

Post  Jadeleine Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 am

Im going to complain about overprizing at the EA-forums once i get the game Twisted Evil...it´s not going to help but it makes me feel better. I have the money to buy the stuff but im not going to out of principal, it´s just so much overprized and i already spent hundreds of euros in sims2 stuffbacks and expansions and im tired of this. Im just going to use my free points maybe buy some unigue hair if theres not going to be community hairs avalable. But hundreds of euros of my money...not going to happen anymore, im taking my money elswhere.
    SweetLove
    SweetLove
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SweetLove Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm

omg thats so bad .. im tired of EA aswell Undecided

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am