Oh My Sims: A Sims Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sims forum for all the simmers out there!

+2
Melody
BlitzLove Pop
6 posters

WooHoo+Parents=Bad

BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

WooHoo+Parents=Bad Empty WooHoo+Parents=Bad

Post  BlitzLove Pop Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Hahaha! This is a direct quote from a 13 year old girl in another Sim-community.

When i first got sims 2 i clicked try for a baby for cassandra and don and it started the movie and my dad was in the room and he was like "Tal what are they doing"(like he didnt no) an i was like "Nothing" and then the baby music played and he was shocked and spoke to me mum saying "They were moving under the covers and there were fireworks" i was thinking 'dad yuu no what there doing so stop pretending yuu dont'..........then Nina was giving birth and i was on the loo and my friend shouted "Talia yuur sim is giving birth" and me mum was downstairs and heard everything!! Lolzzz funny but rong!! Good times xx
    XD Thought it was kinda funny.. Cause that's how my father reacted when my sims were kissing back when I played The Sims (and I was only 9-10 y/o).
    Melody
    Melody
    Tattletale
    Tattletale

WooHoo+Parents=Bad Empty Re: WooHoo+Parents=Bad

Post  Melody Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 pm

my mum doesn't really like sims my dad loves it though!!! :D
    orangeluvr101
    orangeluvr101
    Babbling Buffoon
    Babbling Buffoon

Post  orangeluvr101 Tue May 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Haha that's great... kind of awkward but great! :D
    Rini4e
    Rini4e
    Lurker

Post  Rini4e Thu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm

gah, don't you hate it when parents look over your shoulder and into your game?
    *rolls eyes*
    Parents will be parents..
    BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Post  BlitzLove Pop Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 am

haha, yes. It's annoying. :??
    SweetLove
    SweetLove
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SweetLove Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Hahahaha funny :D
    SimmerE
    SimmerE
    Lurker

WooHoo+Parents=Bad Empty hahaha parents, yes they will be parents...:)

Post  SimmerE Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

yea i was playin sims...obviously hahah... and i getting my granmother sims 2 play with her grandchild in her crib, my dad was watchin....and then i focused on the parent sims and they were makin out downstairs...so i was like.."ummmmmm..." and i focused back on da baby but my dad say he really doesnt care much tho but it was funni hahah :evil:
    SimmerE
    SimmerE
    Lurker

WooHoo+Parents=Bad Empty haha ive got another story,,,,,

Post  SimmerE Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:06 pm

yes parents, when they see somethin embarressin around their kids they pretend they dont know wats happnin....ive got a story bout that..im sry it has nothin 2 do with sims but watev i guess...

so i was @ my cottage, my dad was sitting in a couch, i was eatin breakfast, and my dog rosie and my grandmothers dog sophie were just sorta standin in da middle of da room. then suddenly rosie started humping sophie, and its real funny cuz there both girls, so i started laffin. sophie was gettin mad bout was rosie was doin so she tried to move, but she was old and fat so she couldnt. then my dad cam over 2 them and pulled rosie off and he said: "rosie!! stop playing football!!"

like seroisly i was like 11 and he thought i didnt know what she was doin??? haha.... XD
    BlitzLove Pop
    BlitzLove Pop
    Admin
    Admin

Post  BlitzLove Pop Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:15 am

Haha XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 am